- Gypsophila artificial flowers or baby's breath flowers are a favorite for wedding flower bouquets, bridal bouquets, rose bouquets and special occasions such as valentine day’s flower decorations and adding cloud-like blooms as most popular floral bouquet fillers
- Real looking baby breath artificial flowers contains 72 blooms on each stem with a total of 720 blooms which are made from hard plastic to last for years to come
- The extra-long stems provide an extra benefit as vase fillers for matching with long stem artificial flowers and especially for placing in large vases, tall vases even creating a super centerpiece. The aesthetic natural stem and branch color makes placing in any clear vase look beautiful
- Stems and small branches are bendable and trimmable according to needs. Add to garlands and wreaths
- What’s Inside: 10 stems baby’s breath artificial in sandy white, sealed in FiveSeasonStuff branded packaging. Everything else in the photos is for reference only
Color: Vintage White
Baby breath flowers are popular, elegant and timeless.
Indistinguishable, soft and fluffy in any DIY bouquet, vase or flower arrangement.
Use by itself as a globe-shaped centerpiece or as artificial fillers.
The vintage white color baby breaths are in between a light beige and cream white tone.
Notes: hydrangea color may vary due to differences in monitor displays. If unsure about the color, the image color takes precedence over the color name.
If placing outside as decoration or using as a flower for a grave or in a cemetery, exposure to the sun and external elements like rain, snow, and temperature will likely, in long-term effect the color