✔ FiveSeasonStuff Bags are 100% Biodegradable and Compostable
✔ Meets U.S. Requirements of ASTM D-6400 which means bags are able to decompose and compost thoroughly
✔ BPI Certificate # 10528868 - this is our U.S. registered number which is on all the bags and packaging, a sign of assurance and guarantee
✔ EN 13432 Certified - EU equivalent of US BPI
✔ TÜV AUSTRIA OK compost HOME - guaranteed to completely biodegrade in garden compost heap
✔ TÜV AUSTRIA OK compost Industrial - guaranteed to be biodegradable in an industrial composting plant
Although these bags come unscented, it has a natural scented aroma of corn which dogs seem to be attracted to.
| Package Contents: 300 bags (20 rolls) Unscented White FiveSeasonStuff Dog Poop Bags
• ECO-FRIENDLY - FiveSeasonStuff compostable bags are guaranteed to completely decompose, disintegrate, break-down and biodegrade within 3-5 months into full compost (organic fertilizer).
• THICK AND STRONG - bags are 20 microns (0.02mm) thick, which are thicker and tougher than most in the market. Won't split or rip. Able to withstand a lot of weight and are TOTALLY LEAK PROOF.
• DESIGN - Easy to open and hand fits easily into bag. The bottom is specially designed for convenience when using. The bag measures 23cm x 32cm (12.6'' x 9.1''), which is suitable for all breeds.
• MATERIAL - corn starch, PBAT and PLA.
• PACKAGING - the inner core for the rolls and packaging are completely recyclable. Each package contains 10 rolls, total of 150 bags, is enough supply for 2+ months.
• CERTIFICATION - waste bags are third-party certified to be 100% compostable with the EN 13432 standard from Vincotte, of Belgium. Vincotte is a certification body authorized by the European Bioplastics. The bag also adheres to the requirements of the European Directive (94/62/EC)
• SCENTED - as much as you love your pet, the bags are scented with lavender to help cover the poop smell.
DISPENSER - Fits standard dispensers or use with FiveSeasonStuff dispenser.