(Effective Date: December 1st, 2018)
Your Privacy and the Safeguarding of Your Personal Information is Very Important to Us at and will always handle your personal information with discretion and care
We keep the information you share with us safe and private through commercially reasonable efforts. Without your express consent, we will not sell or provide your personal information to other marketers. However, from time to time, we would like your permission to send you preview announcements of new products, or personalized offers or tips. You will be receiving these offers or tips only if you choose to opt-in to these services. We may also ask for comments on how to improve our products or programs. In order to facilitate this process, your information may be securely shared with our third-party agencies, who perform these services on our behalf or safely stored in countries other than where collected. You can easily opt out of these types of communications at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We comply with all applicable data protection, privacy legislation, and codes affecting your personal information.
1) Information that we collect about you, when and how it’s collected
2) Cookies and other tracking technologies we use
3) How we use your collected information
4) Payment methods
5) With whom do we share collected information
6) Your opt-out policy
7) Data Retention
8) Your Rights
9) Security of your Personal Information
1. Information that we collect about you, when and how it’s collected
When you register at FiveSeasonStuff.com. The ‘’Personal Information’’ (data) we may collect is provided by you when you register for an account on FiveSeasonStuff.com that enables us to identify you from this data and from other information which we already have or likely to have access to. To provide a better shopping experience when you make a purchase on FiveSeasonStuff.com, or when you contact us.
The personal information we collect includes:
- User Name
- Date of Birth (month and date for reward offer)
- E-mail Address
- Zip/Postal Code
- Mobile Phone Number
- Home Phone Number
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
When You Contact Us, we may collect Personal Information that you voluntarily provide to us when you contact us with a question or comment about our products and services. We generally collect one or more of the following types of Personal Information when you contact us with a question or comment or request information from us about our products and services:
Providing your Personal Information is voluntary. However, if you do not provide us with the Personal Information described above, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to your questions or comments.
We may partner with our third-party resellers to collect information about you, such as name and contact information. This is to help us facilitate your service request and/ or help us to provide you with services that may be of interest to you. If required by local law, we require all third-party resellers to comply with written consent regulations that guarantee you have given permission for us to obtain your information.
2. Cookies and other tracking technologies we use
- Beacons are small graphical images, also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”, may be included on our Site which generally works together with cookies to identify our users and user behavior.
- Embedded script is a programming code designed to collect information about your interactions on the Site, such as the links you click on. The code works by being temporarily downloaded onto your computer or device from our web server or a third-party service provider. The code is active only when you are connected to the Site and when you disconnect from the Site, the code becomes deactivated or deleted thereafter.
- Local shared objects, or popularly known as ‘’Flash cookies’’, are little bits of data that use Adobe Flash that may store on a user’s computer or device during website session. Through our own server or that of our third-party partners, using local shared objects, the Site may display advertising or particular features to you based upon your web browsing activity. These local shared objects may still reside on your device even after you have disconnected from the Site. To remove local shared objects, different browsers and versions of browsers may offer their own management tools. Aside from using browser management tools, you can also manage Flash cookies on your browser by clicking.
The technologies aforementioned are adopted for analyzing trends, tracking users’ movements around the Site, administering the Site (such as services and products), and altogether to collect demographic information about the Site user base. As part of the process, our service providers, based on the mentioned technologies, may provide reports on an individual basis and/ or collective whole basis.
Another kind of cookies, known as preference cookies serve to remember users’ settings, such as location(s) and preferred language, market products and services to users, and for authentication purposes. You can manage the cookies that are placed on your computer by configuring your internet browser to refuse, accept or delete cookies from our Site at any time. Some persistent cookies may not be deleted when other cookies are deleted as the cookies used may be more persistent in nature. Please check your browser (please note settings differ from browser to browser) to determine where these types of cookies are stored and whether and how they can be deleted. On most browsers, the help menu from the toolbar will explain how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when receiving a new cookie, or how to disable most cookies altogether. Please note that if cookies are disabled or removed from your browser while on our Site, not all features will operate as fully intended and will limit your user experience.
We partner with third-party providers to bring relevant advertising to you based on your browsing interests and activities that may use technologies such as cookies and local stored objects, mentioned above, to gather information about your activities on this Site and elsewhere on the internet. These types of cookies do not utilize or collect personally-identifiable information about you during use on FiveSeasonStuff. This type of advertising is also known as interest-based advertising.
If you wish not to have cookies that are used for interest-based advertising, there are ways to opt-out. For providers that participate in the TRUSTe opt-out tool, you may do so by clicking here, and if you are located in the European Union, please click here. For opting out from Advertising companies that participate in the Network Advertising Initiative, please click here. From advertising companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”), please click here. Please note opting-out from above does not opt you out from being served ads, and, you will continue to receive generic ads. FiveSeasonStuff adheres to the DAA’s Self-Regulatory Principles. Further information about cookies can be found at ICO here.
3. How we use your collected information
When you provide your personal information to us means you consent to FiveSeasonStuff using the data we gathered in order to meet our commitments to you and to provide you with the service you expect from FiveSeasonStuff.com. We may use your Personal Information when you interact with FiveSeasonStuff.com in the following ways:
- Registering an account at FiveSeasonStuff.com
- Processing and fulfilling your order (including sending you emails to confirm your order status and shipment details)
- Marketing/ Promotional Communications
- Lucky Draws and/ or Contests
- Gift Cards
- Loyalty Program
- Customer Service
Registering an account at FiveSeasonStuff.com — when you register for an account at FiveSeasonStuff.com, we collect and process the registration information that you provide, such as your username, name, email address, date of birth (excluding year), zip/ postal address, billing address, shipping address, mobile number, home phone number for the purposes of administering, verifying your identity and securing your account on the site and/ or contacting you about a problem that has occurred or about an issue relating to your order for purposes of products and services to you.
Processing and fulfilling your order — We collect and use the Personal Information that you provide, such as your order details, recipient name, email address, zip/ postal address, billing address, shipping address, mobile number and home phone when you purchase an item on FiveSeasonStuff.com, for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your order, including sending you emails or by SMS of your order status and shipment confirmation.
Direct Marketing/ Promotion Communications — We will use your name and contact information to contact you by email about our marketing/ promotional emails when you consent to receive such materials, such as new fashion style merchandise, tips, personalized offers, and, with your consent where necessary, by keeping you abreast of our other products and services that may be of interest to you from FiveSeasonStuff.com. We may also use your Personal Information to improve and tailor your experience with us. Your consent is required before we do so. We process and send these types of communications to you based on your provided name and email address and consent when you agreed beforehand. You have the right to opt-out of receiving these emails at any time if you do not want us to send these types of emails to you using your Personal Information; just click the unsubscribe link at the footer of your email message, unsubscribe from My Account settings or contact us directly using your registered email account at email@example.com.
We intend to use your name and contact information to contact you by email and/or post about our fashion merchandise and services. Your consent is required before we do so. If you no longer want us to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Lucky Draws and/ or Contest — From time to time, we may offer visitors and/ or registered users to participate in our Lucky Draw. You will need to provide your email address for receiving your prize notification and details. By providing your email address, you agree and consent to 1) subscribe to FiveSeasonStuff marketing and/ or promotional communications and 2) receive a confirmation email and link to accept your prize(s). To claim your prize, you need to click on the link provided in the email and proceed with registering a FiveSeasonStuff account so that the prize(s) will be available in your account can be properly credited to your shopping cart during checkout. As mentioned above, you have the right to opt-out of receiving these emails at any time if you do not want us to send these types of emails to you; just click the unsubscribe link at the footer of your email message, unsubscribe from My Account settings or contact us directly using your registered email account at email@example.com.
Gift Cards — FiveSeasonStuff offers Digital Gift Cards, herein referred to as “Gift Cards’’ available in different denominations that you can customize for the recipient such as styles, colors and personalized messages. We collect ‘’Recipient Personal Information herein refer to as ‘’Recipient’’ which means the data you provide for the digital gift card in the form of the recipient’s name, a personalized message written for the recipient (if any) and e-mail address. Afterward, to proceed with sending the digital gift card(s), you agree and acknowledge the Site will facilitate to send a gift card, in its entirety to the recipient(s). FiveSeasonStuff may re-send the gift card message again on your behalf if the recipient has not opened their email or used the gift card after a certain amount of time has passed. We will not send marketing and/ or promotional communications unless recipient agrees and consent to receive such materials during their account registration which is needed to use their gift card(s). The personal information you provide of the recipient(s) is only for gift card purposes. After or before sending, we advise informing your recipient of your gift card in case the email goes to their spam folder or they missed the email. Please note that gift cards have no expiry periods and any unused balance remains as a credit for future use.
Loyalty Reward Program & VIP Program — The personal information that we may collect for these programs are the same as what you provide to us when registering a FiveSeasonStuff account. The FiveSeasonStuff Loyalty Program, named ‘’FSS Points’’ or points is directly connected with your registered account at FiveSeasonStuff.com, which means, when you sign up for an account, you will start earning points if you a make purchase or complete other activities but not a must, which means, you have a right not to do the other activities to earn more points. You are automatically enrolled in our VIP program and you can choose not to use the program should you wish.
Customer Service — We may use your personal information, such as name, email address, purchase details and phone number you provide to us when contacting our customer service team for the purposes of reviewing any issues you raise, to help us understand and respond to your question or comment, and by replying to you.
In addition to the above, we may use aggregate data and passively collected information.
We may use passively collected information for monitoring and maintaining Site performance, analyzing trends, usage, and activities in relation to our services, validation of users and ensuring technological compatibility with users, and optimizing our marketing efforts.
We may use your Personal Information to create aggregate data which cannot be used to identify you and which does not include any Personal Information about you. Examples of aggregate data may include data that describes the general demographics of users and visitors, their usage or any other characteristics of our Site users. For lawful purposes, we reserve the right to transfer and/or sell aggregate or group data about Site users.
4. Payment Methods
We use third-party services, PayPal, Apple Pay, Google Pay, for payment processing.
The payment processors we work with are:
- o PayPal – https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full
- o Apple Pay – https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203027
- o Google Pay – https://policies.google.com/privacy
5. With whom do we share collected information
For your privacy, we promised that we do not, and will not, sell any of your personal information to any third party;
however, we may share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Business Transfers. As the business develops, if we go through with a total or partial sale, merger, reorganization,
dissolution or bankruptcy or similar action, we may disclose your Personal Information as part of that transaction, only
to the extent permitted by law.
- o Compliance with laws and legal requirements. We may collect, use, retain, and share your Personal Information if we have a good faith belief, if required or permitted to do so by law that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process, government requests, comply with a subpoena or similar legal obligation; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) in urgent situations act to protect the personal safety of our users on our Site or the public, or others; (e) protect and defend our rights or property; (f) protect against legal liability; (g) or as otherwise required or permitted by law, to the extent allowed by the laws of the relevant jurisdictions.
Third Parties for Marketing Purposes — We plan to, with your consent where necessary, share your name, contact information and any other information with Service Providers, etc. to allow them to market our products and services to you. By providing your Personal Information, you consent to this sharing of your Personal Information to third parties for marketing purposes. If you no longer want us to provide your Personal Information to the above third parties for marketing purposes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of our pages may utilize framing techniques to deploy content to you from our partners while preserving the format of our Site. Please be aware that you are providing your Personal Information when you interact with content from our partners displayed on our Site. That you agree and understand their respective privacy policies are separately governed from ours.
We may disclose your Personal Information to parties located outside of the country in which you are resident, including Hong Kong SAR, the U.S., and China. We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the recipients, outside your country, do not breach any privacy regulations and applicable laws.
Your consent to the transfers of your Personal Information to our affiliated businesses and Service Providers is voluntary. However, if you do not consent to the transfer(s) described above, we may not be able to provide you with our services or respond to your questions or comments
6. Email Opt-out Policy
Email Marketing — FiveSeasonStuff will, from time to time, as mentioned above, with your consent where necessary, send you marketing/ promotional materials, such as special offers and newsletters only if you want to hear from us if you have opted to do so or to have your email shared with third-party service providers to receive such materials. If you prefer not to receive them, you can choose to opt out of email promotional communications by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ button in the body of the email.
If you ask us to remove your email address from promotional lists, we will comply with your request. It may take up to 5 working days to process your email request, during which period you may continue to receive communications from FiveSeasonStuff or contact us directly using your registered email account at email@example.com.
If you change your mind, you can start receiving promotional communications from us again by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or from My Account clicking on the subscribe button.
Sharing with Third Parties for Marketing — As noted above, we may disclose your information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like to opt out of such disclosures, please contact us with your registered email account at email@example.com.
Service-Related Announcements — These types are related to when our service becomes temporarily hindered or for maintenance reasons where we send you service-related email announcements when it is deemed necessary to do so, which are under rare reasons. As these are not promotional in nature, you do not have an option to opt out of these emails.
7. Data Retention
8.Your Rights (Member States of European Union)
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. You may request any of your individual rights listed below by emailing our Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org with information necessary for us to process your request. We will respond to your requests regarding your individual rights within 30 days. By accessing your Personal Information in our custody or control., we may need to verify your identity. Please see above regarding our data retention policy. Subject to limitations in applicable law, you are entitled to:
- Right to Access — You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about.
- Right of Portability — You, the user, have rights to request us to send your personal information to you, or another person or service that you appointed.
- Right to Amend (Change, restrict, delete) — You have rights to request that we amend or update your personal data where it is inaccurate or incomplete; change, restrict our use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request. If you have requested your personal data and have found the personal data to be inaccurate or incomplete, you may request to have the data corrected or completed by proving updated or corrected information. The right to request that we temporarily or permanently stop processing all or some of your personal data. The right to request that we delete your personal data;
- Withdrawing Consent — Where you have provided your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information and your use of the Services. For example, you can withdraw your consent to email marketing by the unsubscribe link in such communications or by changing your account settings. You can choose to withdraw your consent to our processing of your information and your use of the Services at any time by closing your account through account settings and then emailing email@example.com request information be deleted. This deletion is permanent and your account cannot be reinstated.
- Right to Object — You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Right not to be subject to Automated Decision-making— the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated decision making, including profiling, where the decision would have a legal effect on you or produce a similarly significant effect.
- Right to Complain — If you wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
9. Security of your information
FiveSeasonStuff.com encrypts information you input. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and after it is received. Your account transmission is protected by a password. It is important that you protect against unauthorized access to your account and information by choosing your password carefully and by keeping your password and computer secure, such as signing out after using the Services. If you have any question about the security of your Personal Information, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We, FiveSeasonStuff, are the data controller of your Personal Information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us via email at email@example.com