- High-bond acrylic ahesive gel. Gel tape thickness is 1mm
- Heavy duty, water resistant, tough and strong. Width range from 3mm to 50mm. Length is 10 meters
- For binding and reinforcing with clear acrylic gel double sided tape
- No problem when adhering to multi-surfaces. Gel tape can be moved if placed in wronig position unlike other adhesives bonds.
- Temperature resistance after permanent bonding: High-end 200 (°C) (392 °F) Low-end -20 (°C)(-4 °F)
Time frame for holding strength:
50% bond strength in 20 minutes
90% bond strength in 24 hours
100% bond strength after 72 hours
Unlike other adhesive bonds, this acrylic tape is freely changeable should it be placed incorrectly without leaving any residue.
- Keep application temperature above 5 degrees. During cold winter conditions, can be heated by means of a hair dryer, etc. before application.
- Surface needs to be cleaned prior to applying the acrylic adhesive. Let the surface completely dry before applying.
- Cut the length needed and apply to surface or material using your finger tightly rolling along the length of the tape to prevent bubbles.
- To remove air bubbles after the tape has been laid down, gently press with finger or when bonding two surfaces or materials together use some gentle pressure. Next, remove the red layer.
- After application, do not wash or let the surface come into contact with water until after 24 hours.
Types of applications:
For mobile phone repairs, car vehicles, home and garden, office, industrial, office, workshop, garage. Surface applications for wood, glass, metal, plastics,
composites, foamex, well painted surfaces.